SUMMER GOALS

By Rachel - 7/22/2015 04:16:00 PM


There is something about summer that makes me a whole lot more motivated to pursue different projects + spend more time accomplishing goals i've had for a while. I have all these ideas swirling around in my head of things I want to do, so i thought that making a fairly short + condensed list would be a good way to help some of those things come to fruition!


CREATE | This seems super vague, but in general I want to spend less time on technology and more time being intentional in creating beautiful things that I am proud of. Trying my hand at a new craft or taking on projects that might be a little out of my comfort zone!

BLOG | I have definitely neglected my blog over these past few months which makes me sad because it is something that I truly love doing + is seriously such a great creative outlet! My goal is to post at least once a week- so y'all can keep me accountable to that haha.

SHOOT | More portrait sessions + creative shoots!

HOST | I've wanted to put on a beautifully styled outdoor dinner party for a long time and I'm hoping that this is the summer its going to happen! (AND maybe it'll become an annual deal!)

TRAVEL | I totally take for granted the fact that I live just a few hours away from some of the most beautiful places in the world. My goal is to take at least two trips to the mountains before the end of August! Even if it's just a day trip to the Rockies to discover new hikes + soak up the incredible views.

So there it is. My (i think very reasonable) list of goals for the next couple of months! What are your summer goals? I'd love to hear them:) 



Much love,
Rach

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 c o m m e n t s

  1. These photos are absolutely gorgeous! Summer sort of has a way of doing that to you - makes you feel like you have all the time in the world to try your hand at all the things you've never had time for :)

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete